Solar ProjectPENNSYLVANIA CONVENTION CENTER – Feasibility Study - Solar, Micro-Grid, CHP
Engineering / Energy Consultant Services for the Development and Evaluation of Renewable Energy Combined Heat and Power (CHP) / Solar and Micro Grid Systems
DRM International, Inc. (DRM) provides energy planning, engineering, project development and implementation for Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority (PCCA) facilities. This included facilities conditions assessments and evaluations, structural engineering, and design, build, own operate and manage (DBOOM) professional services for the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority utilizing innovative approaches which allows our staff to serve as an extension of our customer’s resources.
- Cost-effective analysis of building conditions
- Compare conditions of the facilities and estimate the costs of needed repairs and renovations.
- Establish current repair costs.
- Assist in prioritizing projects
- Develops successful capital plans that meet the client’s needs
- Forecast facility conditions and funding scenarios.
- Maintain data that allows users to develop future budgets. Short-term and long-term events for strategic planning
- Plan energy-efficient systems.
- Forecasting for future investments
- Design, Build, Own, Operate and Manage (DBOOM) Methodologies