DRM provided professional cost estimating services for the Design Development and Construction Documents Phase of this high profile project in Philadelphia, PA. DRM responsibilities included:
1. Design Development Phase Services
A. 60% Design Development Phase Estimate
B. 90% Design Development Phase Estimate
2. Construction Documents Phase Services
A. 80% Contract Documents Estimate
B. Early Bid Package Estimate
C. Breakout 80% to Bid Packages
- Renovation of Existing Historic Buildings consisting of core and shell renovation of the Liberty Title Building (circa 1929), restoration of existing facade, fit-out of ground floor lobby, bank tenant floor, and four floors to provide renovated, finished detail, lobby reception and office space for future tenancy. Renovation of all M/E/P systems, elevator systems, and all renovation work conducted in a manner acceptable to the state and local historic commissions.
- Renovations to Existing Convention Center consisting of renovations to back-of-house support areas, including existing locker areas, offices and commissary kitchen. Retrofit lighting and ventilation, replace existing carpeting, and miscellaneous renovation work.
- FF&E Work consisting of the selection, procurement, construction, implementation and installation of all furniture, fixtures and equipment in connection with the project.